Dough500g Plain flour
1tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1egg ( for wash)
Minced meat 850g
3 maggi star or knorr ( depend on your taste)
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder or fresh
1 tsp fresh ginger or powder
3-4 Tbsp vegetable oil
10 Baby potatoes
1. Measure your dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix them together with your hand ( look like bread crumb).
2. Add butter into it and mix it together until well combine. Add water into it and knead gently until well combined. Wrap and put it aside to rest.
1. Pour oil in the pot and allow it to heat up for some minute . Add onion and fry it
2. Add your minced meat and allow it to fry very well.
3. Add garlic, ginger, maggi, salt , thyme, curry and add boil water( hot water) . Cook it for 20-30 min.
4. Add your diced potato ( you can add carrot if you want but I don't really like it) and the remaining ingredients. Cook it until the potato is well cook and soft , reduce the heat to make it thick very well because I don't use flour to thicking my filling .
5. Roll your dough on a board and use pie cutter to cut it, fill it with filling but not too much filling and brush the beating egg around the edges , close it together. ( if you don't have pie cutter , you can use your pot lid to cut it round and fill it with filling , brush the edge with beating egg, close it and use folk to press it down very well.
6. After finish preparing it , you can now brush the body with the same beating egg and bake for 20 minutes on low eat